so i'm backkkkkk..... weighing in at 226 ...but excited to be working out again....did jillian michaels body revolution phase1 workout 1 ....felt great afterwards wasnt too hard but jillian says it will get harder with every phase maybe even dvd so we shall see how tomorrows workout 2 will go .... walked 4 miles at work and tonight i will be doing zumba for an hour with my friend sherry.....i can't wait i missed doing zumba with friends..... how is everyone else doing?
Jillian workout, four mile walk and Zumba? You are killing the workouts! Good for you. I've been back on track for almost a week now. So far I've been working on the food portion, but need to start moving the body and soon.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back lady! Sounds like you are really on track.
ReplyDeleteZumba is a lot of fun. I have the DVDs - never tried a class though.
ReplyDelete