Thursday, April 11, 2013

last 9 days

its been 9 days sice i posted my weight and i am glad to say i have lost another pound
 
running had been going well
i try to put my heart rate monitor on everyday and burn around 400 to 500 cals
doing whatever makes me ahppy that day
and it seems to be working
 
there are no secrets its just calories in calories out basically and i am learning this
cant wait to see 199
it wont change who i am but it will be nice to see

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I weighed 212.7 on my clinic scales this AM; scheduled to go by gym for "official" weigh-in which will likely be a pound or two heavier, judging by earlier comparisons...
    I can't WAIT to get below 210 lbs so I am no longer officially a "Heavyweight" (oh yeah, wanting to get back to Onederland too but I'm not getting too far ahead of myself)

    ReplyDelete