did another half marathon yesterday ....burnt 1490 cals off .....weighed in today at 190
that is a 75 pound loss in 7 months
cant wait to see what i can do in the next 7 months
I just stumbled across your blog and it's amazing. It's so encouraging to see how much progress you've made. I'm only 20 days into my journey, but I'm pumped up and I just trying to eat right and stay motivated. fromchubbytothin.blogspot.com
You are doing so great! I am so happy for you... Today I started the Fat Dog Challenge, courtesy of Allan @ AlmostGastricBypass - I plan for this to be a jumpstart to get me down well into Middleweight category by the time I make my annual pilgrimage to NM next month.
HOLY CRAP! You are amazing and so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteThese posts make me so happy because the proof is in the sugar free pudding!
CONGRATS!
I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Keep up the great work Bee!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog and it's amazing. It's so encouraging to see how much progress you've made. I'm only 20 days into my journey, but I'm pumped up and I just trying to eat right and stay motivated.
ReplyDeletefromchubbytothin.blogspot.com
You are doing so great! I am so happy for you...
ReplyDeleteToday I started the Fat Dog Challenge, courtesy of Allan @ AlmostGastricBypass - I plan for this to be a jumpstart to get me down well into Middleweight category by the time I make my annual pilgrimage to NM next month.
Go Bee, go!
ReplyDelete