Tuesday, June 1, 2010

100 pound loss party?????

ok so where do i start
its been awhile .....

5/27- THURS- did banish fat boost metabolism dvd
 had an autism meeting  it  was nice to get out of the house

5/28 FRI-- did Biggest loser the workout DVD  high intensity and strength and sculpt about 50 mins
danced around alot
was outside playing with the kids and running around for 4 hours

had ABA therapies  did puzzle , trains , trampoline, baseball and caught a bee in a bottle






5/29---sat--- 179    dancing /shopping/movie night
bought lady gagas 2 disk cd
dont call my name
dont call my name .....

5/30 sunday-182 -- had some drinks and bloated up that much lol crazy but i had fun
i went to 2 family parties and was out till 2am
had a blast

5/31 monday -- went to a swimming party for 4 hours
with family had a blast again

watched avatar and loved it
watched new moon and hated it

6/1  tues---  to exhausted to workout
weighed in at 184 after the weekend of partying
oh well 
tried to go shop for a dress for my sisters bridal shower
found one but after being bloated from drinking i just dont know
i looked like a big fat cow today
hopefully i will be back to at least 180 again soon


made a clay crab and happy face with my little one today




and made what he called copter fish

and t rex o bot





anyone  have ideas for when i have my 100 pound party
my hubby is throwing me one
what do you do at 100 pound party???????????

10 comments:

  1. My friend almost came close to losing 100 pounds. Unfortunately she had some unfortunate events in her life and stopped dieting/working out, so she never go there.

    I always told her that I would fly out throw her a 100 pound party. I planned on getting those giant number helium ballons (obviously a 1, and 2 zeros) Healthy food would be served and lots of 100 calorie packs. Music would be a lot of inspirational music and then a before and after slideshow followed by a dance party. :)

    Good luck...you can do it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, I'd make him blow up 100 balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 100 pound party was absolutely amazing!! Just was surrounded by family and healthy food and healthy drinks!! Basically just sat in the corner of a room while everyone in my family hugged me and told me how proud they were! Celebrating 100 pounds is something that you definitely should do! And there's really nothing you need to do other than just show up! Seeing you 100 pounds lighter is the celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to up my workouts too. I want to be around 185 and have about 57 pounds to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could sign up to do something new to celebrate the new you? A marathon, walkathon, hike a trail, go on a picnic in a new area, a cooking class, take a segway tour???? Have fun whatever you do and congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so totally awesome. I'm going to throw you a Twitter party. Raght Now. 100 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hit 100 pounds, but it slipped away from me so I am working to it again...I LOVE the idea of a party for it - I'll invite you to mine if I can dance at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh - 100 lbs! What an accomplishment! I agree with Lindsey - do a 5K, hike outside or bike. Something to compliment your new active & healthy lifestyle. Dancing classes, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeeeehaawwwww!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is an awesome accomplishment, GO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 100 pounds! What an accomplishment. Truly outstanding...

    ReplyDelete