Sunday, November 28, 2010

EvEry DaY iS A nEw dAy ~~~ WE R onLy hUMaN!!!

BIGGEST LOSER ~ WHERE ARE THEY NOW TV SHOW
i loved that show its so inspirational
who else thought so?
it shows you also that you can mess up but you can get it back again
everyday is a new day

i wondered where shay was though
and how she is doing

hope she is doing great she was so inspirational to me last year


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ne hooooooooooooooo



im here still

putting up christmas things and christmas shopping

crazy it really does get earlier and earlier every year that we start doing all these things lol

its not even december
but i need christmas to come and fast
maybe it will cheer everyone around here up a little
everyone seems so depressed



hope everyone had a great thanksgiving

mine was good

it was fun that night playing the wii till like 1am lol
we wiied it out with just dance and karaoke all night long


these past couple days have been good
and fun

i want rihannas new cd so bad
i am listening to it online right now
but i dont have online at all at home
so i want the cd
cuz i love that song whats my name lol
and P!NKS raise your glass
love it
:-)

whats the dealo?????
dirty little freaks
raise your glass
raise your glass

thats what ive been doing too much of lately
too many calories

oh wellllllllllllll




well i'll leave ya guys with some pics
peace outzzzzzzzzzz



little mans christmas sheets he just had to have and give a set to gram too lol

got out my cozy blanket for the couch

lil mans door jingly reindeer





lil mans new slippers and pjs
he is obssessed with   how to train your dragon stuff  and   toy story stuff

5 comments:

  1. cute christmas decorations. funny, I was walking today and listening to rihanna's pon de replay...great song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those songs too! And I love all the photos! I'm Christmas wrapping too now, so we're in this together!

    By the way, I started a new blog, so follow me over there! :) http://vegan-chick-pea.blogspot.com/

    -Nat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Awesome pictures! I know what you mean, Christmas just gets here sooner and sooner. I am sure you all had fun decorating together. I really want to download BL and watch the where are they now episode. You're so right, we're human and can all stumble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking in on you. You've worked so hard to lose the weight. It's so easy to gain it back. I'd love to see you posting again. Your workouts always inspired me to work harder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady, update soon please! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete