Thursday, August 25, 2011

217 and walking

yesterday my friend heather and the kids and i  took a walk ( 2.5 miles) to the lake to feed the fish it was a very nice walk and not to hot outside either
then we went swimming in my freezing pool to ice our swollen feet afterwards lol
i wore my new avia toning shoes


heres a pic of all the things i love in my new healthier lifestyle
avia toning shoes zumba everyday
and beet, carrot ,and apple   juice   i make in my blender soooooo good but add a little splenda too




love them
here's some pics of the kids


start of nature walk arent they too cute soo excited to go see some fish


kids and I


running home after a long  walk


oh yea and heres my other favorite thing
having a cup a gree tea a day
yum
it really does make it all good    :-)

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you Bee! Sounds like your body is ready to reward your good behavior. =) I've missed you-keep it up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work getting out there and MOVING. It feels great to get physical activity in and know it's working on changing things. I'm stuck inside today thanks to this hurricane that's working its way up the coast. BUMMER!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a coffee person myself. But I'm glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete