so i fell off the juicing wagon and got run over a thousand times
i have been working out i have done shaun t's rocking body and biggest loser wii games with lil man
but food wise uuuggghhh
dont know y i do this to myself i was doing amazing and then i put starchy white crappy food in my mouth
i actually gained all the weight back
but im not giving up
just going to go back to watching what i eat and continue the exercise cuz i am really out of shape again
and hope that i can end the rocktober beach body cahllenge in some sort of megative number even if it is just -1 pound instead of +9 like it is right now ....yuck how embarrasing
what happened to my motivation i decided i hate to sweat at all anymore i used to lose to sweat and workout
wish i could get the old me back just dont really know how im back to lazy me that i was 3 years ago when i had to start exercising because i was sooooo out of shape well here i am again but in no mood to sweat it out
hmmmmmm weird
somebody just slap me
::SLAP:: Let's do this! How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time, that's how. Baby steps. I started juicing. I don't know if I'm loving it or hating it but I am finally giving it a shot.
ReplyDeleteI need to get back there too! We can do it!
ReplyDeleteyou can do it. stick with it. you're awesome
ReplyDeleteI need someone to slap me too. I hear there is a new massage therapy involving slapping but it is expensive. Hang in there...
ReplyDelete