weigh in 214 this morning not bad since it says on jan 9th i was 219
so 5 pounds last month is great
actually proud of myself
working extremely hard
doin biking turbofire and zumba
6 days a week
and eating is very well thanks to sensa
so all i all a great month last month
and i lost a pant size almost 2 so far
its all very exciting because for the longest time i was struggling i would lose and gain lose and gain ready to be on the right path again thankfully
Slow and steady wins the race. :) You're doing a great job. Keep it up. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You are doing fantastic Bee!
ReplyDeleteMy weigh-in this AM was 217.2 which I will accept wholeheartedly; my weight has been fluctuating since my hormones can't decide exactly WHAT they're going to do these days...
I read about Tony P's "4% Challenge" on FB; that would mean 8.7 lbs for the month of Feb... I may be reaching too far since I only lost 7 lbs for the month of Jan, but that is my goal...