Wednesday, January 9, 2013

busy busy busy 219

so i have been working alot lately which is great
but i made a new lifestyle change as well
i have been waking up earlier to workout before work
today i did biggest loser bootcamp
and when i got home i rode on the bike for 15 miles

i have gone from 236 pounds to today it said 219
and i have worked really hard at this and am very happy and feeling great
cant wait to see where i am next month if i can stick with it
thats actually my biggest problem
i can lose weight but can i stick with it
and the other problem is patience i am so unhappy with were i am now that i want the weight to come off fast but if i just would stop and not over do it and stick to the plan then i would get where i want to go eventually in life
ya i can say it but can i do this time hmmmmmm lets hope so because i dont want ot be unhappy the rest of my life

5 comments:

  1. That is terrific Bee! I'm not on FB very much but the next time I log on, I will "Like" your page...
    However, I have had to take my blog private since my ex-husband is making an a$$ of himself; if you would like an invite please email me directly at: endurovet at gmail dot com

    Best wishes,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can! I hope I can! My overall goal is to lose 75 lbs, I have lost and regained the same 30 lbs twice over the past 4 years and now I am working on lossing it again =/ I get there and start feeling better about me, and then forget all the hard work it took to get there. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great loss! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on your way. You CAN do it. The weight needs to come off in it's own time and WILL come off.

    I could have written this post.....sticking with the weight loss routine is SO difficult. I do the same thing...lost motivation and stop REALLY trying. (and you know what I mean. there is a trying and a REAL try that we do). When I get back on the bandwagon, I just want the weight gone, which makes me lost my motivation. It's a vicious cycle!

    Patience. They say the more realistically we lose the weight, the longer we will keep it off!

    ReplyDelete