today i weighed in at 207 feeling great and its nice to be back to a size 18 instead of 24
cant wait to see what the future has in store for me
started running and trianing for my 5k in may
today i ran 4 miles
want to get better and better time wise so i will just keep on training ....probably every other day
hope everyone else is doing great and making the best choices

OMG - 4 miles is the bomb.com!!!
ReplyDelete4 miles is Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteSounds great! (your 4 miler)
ReplyDeleteI am still searching for my lost motivation, but at least still managing to maintain... Somewhat discouraged last week when son & I flew out to DC to meet Hubby, my feet grew REALLY sore & painful after hiking around a bit. Of course I haven't done more than 2 mi on gym TM in many months, that shouldn't be a surprise!
I even went out & bought new Asics shoes while we were there; it helped quite a bit although my feet were still painful. On our last day we rented bikes to putter around the national monuments, that was big fun. I'm almost scared to start my 5K training, but I've got to find out once & for all if my feet can be rehabbed for running - otherwise I need to settle on another cardio exercise.