Wednesday, March 6, 2013

honestly doing it and doing it well 208

i cant believe it but i am actually losing weight and keeping it off again
i lost another 3 pounds last month to put me at 208 right now
i work very hard for it
i started running to train for a 5k
2 miles a day
i do jillian workouts
and i bike while watching tv
cant wait to get back to onderland and feel like me again :-)

5 comments:

  1. OMG - soooo close to onederland! You are doing SO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. You are doing great. Onederland is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is MORE great news, Bee!
    Unfortunately I stalled out in the month of Feb, but I'm cutting myself lots of slack: A.) I didn't GAIN
    B.) Both my BD & Valentine's Day fall in Feb
    I'm starting afresh w/new marching orders from my son; my gym started another weight loss challenge for March!

    ReplyDelete