Wednesday, May 8, 2013

71 pounds gone forever

4 more pounds gone in the last 11 days
thanks to running and some jillian workouts
did a dirty girl 5k too
which was a blast

ready to lose this weight once and for all

i run even when im exhausted
i keep going no matter what but i dont over do it like i have in the past
so i am not burning myself out to quickly

one day at a time


5 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing! Holy crap on a stick girl!!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I did the Dirty Girl last year and it was one of the single greatest experiences of my life. Congrats lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stalled out just as I was looking forward to getting below 210 when we ate at Genghis Grill last night! (can you say, sodium & MSG??)
    So today I'm guzzling water & fighting a headache...
    (Great work BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are doing great!!! Keep up the good work - enjoy seeing your sucess as it helps me stay motivated and inspired.
    C Hopkins - Texas

    ReplyDelete