Tuesday, May 14, 2013

im only half crazy 13.1

half marathon accomplished today
almost 1400 cals 3 hrs and 13.1 miles

if i can do it at 190 some odd pounds anyone can do it .....just start running and work your way up to whatever mile you want to do
\
i started biking till i bike 40miles then i started running a mile here or there then 5ks now half marathons

just dont ever doubt yourself and you will get where you want to be

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! That's so exciting! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....you did it now my blogger friend. I have read for ages about running and halves and whole marathons. I've been happy with my plans for the 5k's...but seriously...I read your post and I had that 'I may have to run a half just to prove to myself that I can do it.).

    ReplyDelete