HI GUYS!!!!
hope everyone has been doing well
i love all the comments you guys leave me they keep me going
even though i only get to check them once in awhile anymore
so here i am to update my workouts
and tell you i now weigh in at 177
which is just amazing 2 more pounds gone forever
THURSDAY- 4/8- no more trouble zones dvd
bike 32 mins 7.88 miles -200 cals
walked 1 mile
trampolined 1 hour
FRIDAY- biggest loser wii game
hard 30 mins
130 cals or so
and an extra ab and some sculpting for 10 mins
SATURDAY- went on the trampoline for over 2 hours with my little man
SUNDAY NEEDED REST LOL
MONDAY- biggest loser workout high intestity cardio , strength and sculpt, and bootcamp and cooldown around 1 hour 30 min workout
TUESDAY- 30 day shred dvd level 2 and 3
biked 35 mins 8.45 miles 215 calories
WED- my little man and i were sick with a bad head cold and cough
that i still have but i only took a day off of workouts
my head wont let me rest when i am sick and lazy
my body just wants to move i guess
i dunno i need to learn to take at easy when i get a cold
i will learn someday that i wont gain back 100 pounds in a day lol
its the fear that makes me move
THURS- was still sick but couldnt take it just had to get moving soooooo
i biked 64 mins 15.05 miles 385 cals and did ab and a sculpt routine for 20 mins
all this at night after my little man went to bed
cant believe what i accomplished that day
FRIDAY- no more trouble zones dvd
biked 40 mins 260 cals and 10 miles
and now its saturday and i am taking at easy with family for the day
MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Hope Everyone has a HAPPY HEALTHY ACTIVE weekend
PEACE OUT!!!!!!
Was thinking I hadn't see you around for a while:) WTG on the 2 lbs. Hope you are feeling better now:) Jen.
ReplyDeleteHey BEE, I'm glad you're doing so well.
ReplyDeleteGood job. HOpe you have a wonderful week, and keep it up!!!
Glad to see you here and you seem to be doing great on the working out!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend :)
Your doing great!! Congrats on that nice loss :)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too!!!!!!
Hope that you're feeling better! Still amazing me with your workouts! When I'm sick, I use it as an excuse to skip the workouts- so way to go, but rest if your body needs it!
ReplyDeleteHolly CRAPOLLA! You're almost at a 100lb total loss! That's wicked amazing news :)
ReplyDeleteYou're an activiy machine. I don't know how you do more then 1 level of the beasts video... I just can't figure it out....
You totally just motivated me. I love the idea that any weight that I lose is gone FOREVER! Hooray...great perspective!
ReplyDelete