Hope the easter bunny was as kind to you as it was to me
i lost another pound
which puts me in the 17ssssss
179 to be exact
19 more pounds to goal weight but i'll probably just add a new goal weight
160 always sounded good but we shall see when i get there
i havent been 179 in probably 10 years so im excited
and of course wearing a skirt for the first time in years like i promised
i took pics for u guys
last years easter
and this year
well gotta go take granny out for easter dinner
miss u guys
have a great happy healthy active easter everyone
Great to see you here posting.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and your family:)
Happy Easter to you too:) Hope you enjoy the dinner:) Jen.
ReplyDeleteW-O-W!!! What a difference :) You look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up girl (we're the same wirhgt right now!)
We can do this!
Way to go! I love comparison pics...you're doing aweome. Keep it up ... 19 more to go.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on making it to the 170's!!! Keep up your hard work :)
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fantastic! I love your skirt- very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!! You look great! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful and that skirt looks soooo cute on you! I love it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 170's~!!!!!!
Wowsa's you're looking great :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your loss! I love your Easter outfit, you look great!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Miss you a lot girlie-I am glad your progress hasn't suffered because you can't blog. =)
ReplyDeleteYou look so GREAT!!! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete