Saturday, May 15, 2010

178 and dropping fast



HEYS GUYS!!!!
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
i started working out with jillian dvds again lol
and boy does it hurt
im sooooo sore but back to 178 pounds
i am doing my shake weight and after 3 days it really starts to hurt as well

i bought a size 14 swimsuit which just amazes the heck out of me but it fits
im still more of a 16 in pants but its better than a 20/22 that i was last year
im excited and back to my normal workout routine so i can be a size 14 pants too for the summer

hope everyone is having a healthy active happy weekend
peace out

3 comments:

  1. So glad it's going well! I can't wait till you can post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting the 30 day shred next week. Pray for me. I have lost 9 pounds but have not been working out like I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I wasn't sure if that pic was of you or Jillian. haha

    ReplyDelete