Sunday, May 16, 2010

178 and shake weighting it!!!!!!!!!!!



soooooooooooooooooo
 i didnt have my list of workouts  last time i blogged but i have it today
so here what ive been up to

WED ----5/12--- first workout dvd  in 2 weeks i did no more trouble zones
and oh boy was a sore by the 2nd circuit i had to take a break for a minute
i let myself go so the cicuits were killing me lol
20 mins left had to take another break OUCH!!!

but i was determined to finish

and i did it!!!!
yay
note to self never take 2 weeks off of jillian
she will find you and make you pay

shake weighted  15 mins  after 3 days of shake weighting and a jill workout my arms are feeling the burn

also danced 15 mins which should burn some extra calories
i love dancing around the house with my little man like a fool
everyone shoudl try it

so basically i was back to my normal active days
but feelin it lol

THURS---5/13--- i did burn fat boost metabolism with jillian
now my legs and arms are sore
shake weighted again for about 15 mins
and danced around like a fool for about 15
normal day basically again


FRIDAY--  drove 4 hours  to see my niece play her flute at a baseball game
she was great playin the star spangled banner
it is well worth the drive to see her

SATURDAY---- drove back 4 hours yucky!!!!
but she came back too
my sis had a wedding dress fitting
kinda just caught up on cleaning when i got home


sunday (TODAY)---- i am just visiting with granny, sister, sister fiance, neice, and mom, and dad and my hubby and little man

good old family day

made no pudge fudge brownies for everyone
yum yum yum

hope everyone is also having a great weekend

STAY ACTIVE GUYS

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS

I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN THE BEST AT GETTING BACK TO YA GUYS SOMETIMES BUT LIKE I SAID I DONT RELALY HAVE A COMPUTER I GET TO USE MY MOMS EVERY ONCE AND AWHILE SO I TRY TO FIT EVERTHING INTO AN HOUR A WEEK USUALLY LOL

4 comments:

  1. That shake weight cracks me up!! Glad it's working for you though. I have to get a Jillian DVD-tell me your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm curious to hear about the shake weight! See if it actually works!! Keep up all the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you worry about not getting back to us!! Just keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're doing well. I'd love to see some pictures now.

    ReplyDelete