Yesterday was a busy busy busy family day
woke up and went to visit grandpa
then went to the park with my friend Heather and her children
We had a blast!!!!!!
Heres some great pics of the day
adam and my lil man playin soccer
Today im just gonna hang out and
try to stay sorta active dont want my weight to go back up at all
Hope everyone having a happy healthy weekend as well!!!



189 Woot Woot!! Your son is lucky to have a mom who knows how to have a good time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information on the seizures. It was pretty frightening. I hope it's an isolated incident. He is my "guard dog" as well as buddy-so he means a lot more than I can put into words.
Out of the 190s... woohoo! That's great, keep it up. You'll get to your goal soon. Just trust in the process and keep on making good decisions. :)
ReplyDeleteThe best entertainment in the world for kids is free, isn't it? I can remember loving those twirly slides as a kid-we called them tornado slides. Looks like the kids had a great time.
ReplyDeleteIn the same way that you don't wanna go back into the 190's, I don't wanna go back into the 180's. It's funny how we have a number in our head. Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete