Thursday, March 26, 2015

231 ~ 17 days 6 pound gain











I cant believe it has been 17 days since I weighed in and all I have to show for it is a 6 pound gain
I haven't been working out like I should I worked out maybe a total of 6 of those 17 days
I cant seem to find any energy after work to workout anymore after having the baby 
I have faith i will get back on track and lose this weight but its very difficult

1 comment:

  1. Wow, glad I clicked to find new posts from ya hon!!!
    Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl - but yeah, ha ha, I can't claim "baby weight" either, since my BABY will soon turn 17 !?!?!
    The only thing which has worked for me is carb restriction - I've managed to peel off 20 hard-fought lbs but have been "stuck" on another plateau these past couple of mos...
    198.1 this AM which really ain't bad, considering how I've indulged myself over Easter weekend.
    Let's keep on keeping on girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete