Saturday, March 14, 2015

feeling like a busted can of biscuits

today as I pull up my size 22 jeans and realizing im pretty much stuck back at the beginning I began at a size 26 years ago but 22 are still really depressing
I hate just going to the grocery store because I feel like I cant fit in my clothes right or move around right in them anymore and at 7 months I really don't have the I just had a baby excuse
no I'm just fat
fat and depressed about it this weekend
I have lost 5 pounds since she has been born but I just feel stuck
I workout
I eat ok
but I just cant seem to drop the weight I go up and down and up and down
I'm going to just push past this time where I feel like giving up and my workouts my all and pray for the best and hopefully by next weekend i'll feel a little better about everything

No comments:

Post a Comment