I had the day off of work today and I had all the intentions of working out for at least an hour or two because I didn't have work but it didn't happen like that ..... I decided instead to spend all day playing with my little girl I couldnt walk away from her smile for a minute
I need to learn how to take time to workout again..... its hard putting you little one down for awhile just to do something you really hate to do to begin with .....I used to love to workout it brought me some sanity.... I need to get back to that feeling for my workouts instead of dread
so by 6pm I did workout though I did 30 mins of DAILY BURN tabata poc it is a 50 min program but I really need to work my way back up to 50 mins
im just happy I got a workout done and im hoping I can do 30 mins again tomorrow
we shall see wish me luck
Hope all of you had a wonderful day and I really appreciated everyone who welcomed me back :-)
thank you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment