Interesting day started off at 7am with day 41 total body core
3 rounds
3 sets in each round
With I don't even know how many different rounds
There's shoulders and triceps and any muscle you can think of for 6 or 800 rounds that you do 3 times and 3 sets in each I don't know just way too hard π
π
π
was sooooo tough
But I'm getting better at froggers so that is a plus
Then a 2 mile run with the dog
He was seriously holding me back today but I did 2. 15 minute miles
but seriously he has to pee on everything π
π
π
Then walked the kiddos to the park and was there for awhile
They had fun but I swear they play on everything but the park equipmentπ
π
π
π
Now I'm just hoping to relax with a movie tonight
Any suggestions on what to watch for movie night????

No comments:
Post a Comment