today i worked out to jillian michaels NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES DVD
i did 30 mins usually i finish the whole thing but i just couldnt after taking 4 days off
i felt like i was goin to throw up
i plan on doin something else for 15 more mins
like dance or run or something
its amazing how a couple days can really throw you off track
i have already gotten in 4 12 ounce cups of water
and my diet is back on track
hopefully i can lose the 5 pounds i put on these last couple days in a couple of days
i will weigh in on fridays here
MY GOALS FOR NOVEMBER
TO LOSE 8-10 POUNDS (EVEN IF I GET TO 189 BY NOV 30TH I WILL BE HAPPY)
TO EXERCISE 5 DAYS A WEEK FOR 1 HOUR
TO DRINK ONLY WATER AND SEE IF I FEEL ANY BETTER
No comments:
Post a Comment