Friday, December 4, 2009

crazy

Yesterday was a crazy day!
I think i had an emotional breakdown
I cried alot and slept alot
I actually slept 2-8 then got up and went back from 11-6:30
thats alot of hours

I was so happy my hubby came home from work and took over because i needed a mental health day

and i honestly feel like a beter mother for it today

i will probably be good for a couple more months

some of you may not know but i am a mother of an autistic child
who is an amazing child wouldnt change it for the world

but i think i was trying to be super mom recently and i have decided i am not super mom but i am a good mother and  i dont need to be super mom  and every once in awhile its ok to ask for help and have a mental health day

so with that being said
i feel great today and i should definately be good for a couple more months
and today i just started getting excited about christmas and decorating and things like that
so that always makes life better lol

so here to a great holiday season and not letting life stress us out so much this time of year
lets enjoy the small things!!!!!!!!!

so im off to eat lunch and then work out to jillian no more trouble zones
wish me luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. hugs...
    Everyone has crazy days and I am glad you were able to have a mental health day and are feeling refreshed.

    ReplyDelete