Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im still here trying my best

Today has already been a crappy day already
i have loads of wash to do yipee
i feel like i am still getting sick
and i am still sssssssooooooooooooooo  exhausted for some odd reason

but on the bright side its my 7 year anniversary
as we got out of bed today screaming at each other about who was goin to call the bus driver LOL
and i wont see him the rest of the day till about 10pm

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LMFAO

oh well this is life

i am hoping the next month off will put me in better spirits cuz im horrible to be around right now and for some reason its the christmas season and i am not even looking forward to it

weird

usually im exstatic by now and all decked out and stuff like that but nothin no energy nothing in me cares

very weird

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Are you drinking plenty of water? I don't know why, but that always seems to help me when I feel a bug coming on. Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I always read that if you make it to 7 years you can make it all the way! I don't know where I heard that though!

    Take care, and I hope that you don't end up getting sick.

    ReplyDelete