i did do my p90x when i got home
did shoulders and arms and abs
very sore again
it seems to be the usual
then i made dinner
made
baked chicken, red potatoes, onion , and carrots
yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
then my hubby gave me a massage
cuz i am sooooooo
SORE!!!!!
THURSDAY 7/22----
WOOOT WOOOT
187 BABY
THATS ANOTHER POUND GONE 4EVA
HAD A PROTEIN SHAKE FOR BREAKFAST ADDED TOOOO MUCH ICE
YUCKY
DID P90X IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOGA DAY BUT I DIDNT HAVE AN HOUR AND A HALF
SO I DID POWER 90 UML
AND SOME EXTRA AB WORK
HERE IS A PIC OF MY SORE SWEATY LEGS LOL
BEYONCE , PUSSY CAT DOLLS, AND P!NK
OH AND HERES A PIC OF MY DOWNFALL IN LIFE
THE NUMBER ONE THING MY SON LOVES AND I HATE THAT ARE IN MY HOUSE CONSTANTLY
GOING TO GET MY DRESS ALTERED 4 MY SISTERS WEDDING TODAY
AND THATS ABOUT IT
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY AS WELL
congrats on the loss!
ReplyDeleteAnd in answer to your question...yes, sometimes I overindulge. I actually had a pretty sucky week awhile back, I wrote about it here: http://enduranceisntonlyphysical.blogspot.com/2010/07/today-i-wrestled-gators-and-wrangled.html
The thing is, I just try to pick myself up and move on. I try to catch it before I slip back into bad habits. If the majority of what I eat is "good" then those "bad" slip ups dont count as much.
Congrats on the great workout and loss!!
ReplyDeleteTake that pound and stomp on it and grind your foot's heel into its face!!! Mwahahaha. :) Congratulations on the weight loss.
ReplyDeleteYou know what candy I wanna try? Something that could either be really bad or really good... pretzel M&Ms.
Oh my!!! Congratulations!!! Glad to see you're doin great!!!
ReplyDeleteIf my husband would give me massages every time I was sore, I think I'd work out harder!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing great.
Congrats on the loss! I'm glad you broke through your "plateau." Keep on doing what you're doing!
ReplyDelete