Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SORE TO THE BONE AT 188!!!!!!!

lets start with
monday 7/19 ------
weighed in at 188
 thats a loss of 4 pounds
so maybe this p90x thing does work
i gained 3 and lost 4 so i lost a pound on it so far
i guess ill know better if i keep losing again next week

i hope by the 25th to lose at least 2 more pounds
we shall see

then i id be at 186 were i was at xmas
how sad is that lol
gotten no where in months just on a rollercoaster weight ride
despicable me lol

i want to see that movie hahaha

no aba therapy today
so im trying to figure out how to keep my lil one busy

so far we have

made french toast
played with clay
and watched care bears journey to joke alot

and i have done laundry dishes and all that good cleaning up mommy things

and its only 11 am

do i really have to keep him busy all day long lol
this is gonna b a long day

danced to p!nk live in concert
who doesnt love p!nk


did p90x---- chest and back dvd

i brought it lol

that rest day was great im not so sore
but i will be feeling it tomorrow cuz i am already starting to feel it again after that workout
its hard

did some grocery shopping
and hopefully get to bed early cuz im exhausted



tuesday 7/20------

woke up late which mean 8:30
but its still late for me
and i have to hurry and eat
so i can get my workout done


did p90x-plyo today

exhausted sore and wondering if this is gonna b the rest of my life
i know the exhausted part will be cuz i have a kid lol
but the sore part suxxxxxxxxx

weighed in at 188 still
hoping this p90x gets me to 184 by the 31st

we swam for over an hour today
and danced to p!nk again for another hour

i also had the best dinner
spinach , broccoli, tomato , and low fat cheese potato
yummmmmmy

then i sat down and relaxed and watched
losing it with jillian at night
<3 jillian :-)

now its already wednesday 7/21---
took lil man to drs for his shots ended up getting none because they didnt have the one i wanted for him there today
uuuggghhhh

had a great smoothie for breakfast
strawberries ,bananas, and oj mixed with ice in the magic bullet yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

later today i have to do p90x shoulders and arms

Hope everyones having a great day as well
peace out!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Woot woot - 4lbs girl. That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Jillian too! It sucks it's over now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for sticking with the px90 - My husband got it and he loves it, but I can't stand it - I'm sure it's effective, but I just don't enjoy the workouts - I wish I did, because they're really hard and I feel like I'm getting my ass whooped...

    ReplyDelete