7/26 monday
No ABA THERAPY TODAY
lil man was up til after 1 am so i called off
im exhausted
ate cherries and grapes for breakfast
have a major headache
we watched jurassic park 3
and spiderman today
and played with clay
just having a lazy day
delayed my workout til 4pm
did not want to do it at all today
but i did end up sucking it up
did
chest and back and abs dvd
very soreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
swam for an hour with hubsterz lil man and caleb
ate dinner and went to bed lol
tuesday 7/27
so angry
weighed in at 190 today
what is going on here
im workoing out
doing p90x like im supposed to
and im gaining
how can i be this sore and still gaining
so tired tooooooo
lil man was up every 2 hours last night
we went and got his dtap shot today
im scared to death that he will regress from it
lets pray he doesnt
he seems to regress from shots
but i dont want him to get sick either so i am spreading them out for him
mmr will be my worst decision i will have to make
oh theres my headache again
well i did my plyo workout today
And lets hope and pray lil mans ok and that i lose some of this weight
WISH US LUCK!!!!!!!!
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING BETTER LUCK!!!!!!!
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!

It's probably just from your lack of sleep! I find if i don't sleep as i normally do my weight goes up. Don't give up your body can only hold on to weight so long and then i bet you have a big loss.
ReplyDeleteBee - maybe it's lack of sleep. If you don't get enough sleep, you could gain or fluctuate. As long as ur sticking to the plan, you should be ok. No worries!
ReplyDeleteI've been struggling lately too, seems like the harder I workout the hungrier I am and I sabotage my weight loss with my eating...there's gotta be balance somewhere?!
ReplyDeleteIf you gained on that work out, it might be from muscle! Muscle weighs more than fat! :)
ReplyDeleteUgh. I think we all have those times. Sounds like you're doing it all right just keep up with it and you'll see the results you're looking for!
ReplyDeleteHi. I saw the "what the hell people" on Tessa's blog list and had to come check it out lol.
ReplyDeleteIt's my first time here, so I'm not familiar with your sons condition- but GOOD LUCK!!!
I see the pics and how far you've come, that's awesome!!! This is just little bump in the road, you'll get over it and keep moving forward! Good luck to you also! :)