Thursday, July 1, 2010
CANT BELIEVE ITS JULY
WHERE THE HECK DID JUNE GO????????????????????
and how did i gain about 13 pounds
today i stepped on the scale and weighed in at a whopping 189ish
i need to get back to working out and eating right
cuz i feel tired all the time and stressed
AND NOT ENOUGH LIKE THE NEXT BIGGEST LOSER
I JUST FEEL LIKE A REAL LOSER
OH WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Today we had an eval for my son it went well and then we went to see granny
and now i need to go home and clean my house but i feel so tired
tommorow i totally need to workout but i have therapy and then something i have to get done later that night
why do summers seem busy isnt this a time to relax
i know i could fit exercise in somewhere but i havent and i cant figure out why besides the fact that summer makes me lazy and i feel like ive been doing this "being good thing" forever and once i gave myself a little break i didnt want to go back and its just lasted a month or more on and off
well i guess ill write back if i start doing anything worth while lol
im supposed to do p90x but somone needs to give me a redbull or something
i dunno this picture says how i am feeling right now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am with you on the WAIT 2010 IS HALF OVER?? IM JUST GETTING STARTED.
ReplyDeletebut get started we have to huh?
it's day two.
xo xo
MizFit
It's so hard to get back on track after we get off track! I read somewhere once that it takes 3 days on track to make up for 1 day off track. You can do it though, look how far you have come! My Dad was killed in a car accident on April 13, I am just starting to get back on track this week. It's really hard!!!
ReplyDeleteJen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/
Okay-break time is over. =) I hear you-it's hard to get motivated.
ReplyDeleteMost blogs that i read have been having a hard time the last few weeks :( Me included! However, we can and we will get back to doing what we know works for us :)
ReplyDeleteYou will get your Mojo back - tomorrow is a new day to start over :)
ReplyDeleteAwww hopefully you get back on track soon. If I skip a day it is harder to work out the next.
ReplyDeleteBEE!!! I'm back to blogging, and I'm so happy to read your blog again! I hope all is well with you!
ReplyDelete