we r home sick today
maybe more of a personal much needed day
very stressed right now
trying to figure life out and y every year has to be so crazy and stressful around the holidays
so i quit smoking for over 2 weeks but couldnt help myself last night
basically beating myself up right now
but im hoping i can get back on track tomorrow
i just need today to relax
and stop stress eating dont even wanna go to weight watchers this week
i cant even imagine what the scale is going to say
between stress eating and just being stressed makes u gain
i hoping i havent messed up to badly i wanted to lose my 20 pounds by xmas
that doesnt give me much time if i gained this week lol
anyone else ever feel like this around this time of year
I don't know what the stress is, but hope it passes soon. I know you'll keep losing-your back & I know you got it!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it! It shouldn't be called Christmas, it should be called Stressmas!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you, and hopefully we both can get back on track :)