Tuesday, December 11, 2012

4 pound loss ~ 224

 Excited i have finally figured out how to lose weight for good.  I bike every day 10-15 miles and i just eat less.  Eat less move more it really does work.  Hopefully i can keep this weight off for good this time.  That what i am afraid of ive lost 65 pounds before and gained it back but this time it is seeming easier maybe because i struggled for the last year to get back on track maybe i am appreciating the struggle and realizing it isnt going to be easy but in a way it is easier this time because i know maybe what has to be done and how to do it. It is a lifestyle change not a for a year change.  I know i have to make a change forever and that is great with me now.  I want the change

HARDWORK AND DEDICATION!!!!

never giving up this time
I know why i need to do it this time i have something motivating me this time
LIFE and wanting to live and be happy and healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment