wondering how i was so good christmas eve at the holiday buffet on the table and then christmas and the 26th all i have done is eat
4 lean pockets 5 small bags of cheese doodles fudge
yuck yuck yuck
what is wrong with me
feelin horrible need to get back on track i cant fall off now 16 pounds lost last month but now binging really its so frustrating that i am sabotaging myself once again
lets see if i can workout and snap out of this today
I know how you feel, you turned down the really tasty stuff, only to start losing control when the nasty cheap stuff is in front of you. I hate when that happens to me, I feel double ripped off when that happens. Good luck! We can't quit no matter what, keep getting back up and trying again right? No matter how many times we fall
ReplyDelete