Thursday, December 20, 2012

wow

well it was a long night last night ....i tossed and turned most of the night woke up went to work half asleep made it all day and went to somewhere before going home and hit a curb .....embarrassing but not as embarrasing as realizing you tore your bumper halfway off your car too

needless to say im exhausted and it was a stressful day

but i plan on biking tonight and relieving some stress

so far

i have eaten

yogurt

hummus and celery

and a hebrew national  97% fat free hot dog

so i think i am doing good calorie wise today and im not starving or anything

oh and i feel like im getting a cold so i tried to drink some super c lol hopefully it helps

1 comment:

  1. I have done that before, Lol! once I hit a concrete pole at a gas station and it messed the tar out of my bumper. Good thing it was there though or I would have taken that whole gas pump out!

    ReplyDelete