I am proud of myself last week for taking the plunge w/a hot yoga class - & believe me, I was talking myself out of it even as I pulled into their parking lot! I loved it - love the instructor, such a difference from the last (snooty) yoga studio I tried, where I was so humiliated in my last class there (Sept) that I never went back...
Crying fat.......that has to be a loss of poudage!!!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great. Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteWii Zumba... that sounds like so much fun! Every time someone posts about their Zumba, it's always positive and they love it. I hope you do, too.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Bee!
Good job!
ReplyDeleteI am proud of myself last week for taking the plunge w/a hot yoga class - & believe me, I was talking myself out of it even as I pulled into their parking lot!
ReplyDeleteI loved it - love the instructor, such a difference from the last (snooty) yoga studio I tried, where I was so humiliated in my last class there (Sept) that I never went back...