i havent weighed that since sept 2009 it says so in my track diet
i guess i need to stop stressing about life and get back on track
yesterday we went to an autism train ride
lil man and my niece loved it
its 30 mins on a train then you get out and watch them turn the train and then 30 mins back
it was a great day
went for a nature walk with my lil man and niece today
and trying not to smoke any cigarettes today
just trying to get back on track
i have a job interview on tuesday
yay
but im really stressed
i feel like a bad mom going to the interview when lil man might get sick on the bus again
because he is stressed about somthing
i wanted to sooo badly get a job till what happened happened
now i just want him to stay home with me
i dunno
its crazy
i know he needs to go to school
im just scared /stressed/worried
way to many emotions anymore
i think us moms beat ourselves up over crazy things
things we have nooooo control over even
i just gotta start letting those things that i have no control over go
Heres my horoscope today
Take a step toward better health today, even if you feel that you're at your peak. There are all sorts of tricks you can use to improve your mind, body or spirit, so seek out a new one and put it to good use.
so im goign to take its advice and take a step toward better health
one little step at a time again i think is what im goign to have to do
not start by working out so hard or anything like that
i need to start by not smoking not binge eating
just being normal then work back to biggest loser workouts
Hope everyone is doing well
this lovely weekend




I am so glad you were able to relax. you have caught yourself and are aware. Good job reigning it in so quickly. You guys look like you had a good time. It will take time, but he'll get used to the new things. Hang in there. It'll be alright. would it offend you if I offered to pray for you?
ReplyDeletehey, I thought I posted a comment but I guess not.
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up over yesterday, today is a new day. You will get back down there again. You guys look like you had a wonderful time out on the train.
Hang in there, it will get better.
Glad you are starting to feel a little better.
ReplyDeleteAre you bringing your son to school now, except for the interview?
You are not crazy to be stressed about the bus thing, I would be too!
Take one day at a time. Quitting smoking is very important- good for you!
Good luck on the interview!
You will turn this around. You also deserve to have worries. I am still pissed off for you-even though I know I should tell you to let it go. I'll say a prayer for you to find a safe comfortable alternative. My kids are my life-I know yours is too. Just remember we can't sacrifice our health or we defeat the purpose of wanting to be there for them.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Bee!!! You can do it.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this! Do not give up! It sounds like the weight gain has come from stress. Figure out ways to distress first...then...hit it hard again!!! I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!
ReplyDelete