Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SCARED and exhausted ~ 198

lost another pound which is awesome
butttttttttttttttttt
its been crazy and busy and scary so i think thats why

they had put my son on steriods for his hives and i guess it caused his immune system to go out of whack
and now he has a big puss filled ball of infection of his body and they are testing him for mrsa

its really scary here

and to think yesterday he was  fine
now he has a fever and is sick

it just hit out of nowhere and grew and grew

its was weird

yesterday we made cookies for his class for halloween

he made spiders it was cute



like the smiles on the spiders
and how toward the end the whole spider was orange lol


i think he did a great job its too bad he isnt going to the party at school because he has more doc appts
poor kid



he had sooooo much fun
happy go lucky most of the day

and around 5 or 6
he just got sooooo sick

we have been in out of the doctors they are waiting for results

so if anybody prays out here in blogland please pray for him right now so that this goes away soon and he will be ok
cuz i am scared

7 comments:

  1. Consider it done. I hope he is better soon - it is so hard to watch our babies be sick.

    Good thoughts and prayers your way my friend. [And congrats on the loss! Awesome!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun. So great baking with the kids. I am sure he loved it and it was a good distraction from not feeling well. Poor guy. I hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss.

    Praying, praying for health!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the loss and run with it.

    I definitely do pray...and your son is in my prayers (you too). Please let me know what's up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little guy. Prayers being said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, congrats on being 198 again!
    So sorry about everything else :( I hope your little man feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee-keep me posted how your sweet guy is doing. I will pray for you.

    How flipping fun are those cookies?? I can tell he had a blast making them.

    Woot for pounds lost-better down than up!

    ReplyDelete