i just can't get into the BIGGEST LOSER this season
dont know
why i taped it and watched it last night
i thought it was crazy that they sent the older guy home
weird
i dunno
it must be the cast this season or somthing
but im just not feeling it
ne one else feeling this way too
and bob an jill are acting different this season as well
its just weird
cant explain it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NE HOOOOOOOOOOOO
i am back to working out
burnt 300 cals thursday
and 300 cals today
so hence the title sweating it out
i ran for about 18 mins today
then went on a nature walk
also did bout 10 mins of boxing
fun fun fun
i had little man all day today
and we are just having fun together
later we are going to do a leaf pic project
from the leaves we picked off the nature trail
amazingly i have gained about 2 pounds from starting working out again
so i am up to 201
says the dang wii
lol
i dunno
just here i wanting to get back to at least 180 were i felt comfortable
i dont feel comfortable again
and i hate that
Hope you all have a great weekend
i know i have some fun planned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the pics from carving pumpkins at grandma and grandpas
and as always
fierce felexa
around 4 months old



Do you only weigh on the WII? I have heard they aren't super accurate. Love the pumpkins & you go with your working out!!
ReplyDeleteBee - I feel the same exact way about BL this season. Haven't watched a single episode, and I'm not feeling it either. I think BL & I have broken up. LOL.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun pumpkin carving, we have bought one to carve, guess DS and I will do it this week .
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean - the Biggest Loser does seem weird to me this season too! Though have to say I was glad the older guy got sent home! Great pumpkin pictures!! =)
ReplyDeleteI am DONE watching The Biggest Looser. Been a fan and inspired since it started season 1, but this whole season has been awful so far.
ReplyDeleteThey bring in people who think they are going to the house, weigh in in front of the whole town, then tell a bunch of them they have to go back home!
Then they bring some back, and send all but one of those home! That's messed up.
Bob and Jillian are acting different, Jillian is really on my last nerve... Stopped watching last week- I'll miss it but it was making me mad!