Saturday, October 30, 2010

202 ~ thanks for all the prayers

thanks for all the prayers guys
it must have helped
because the infection seems to be getting better

he still isnt allowed to go back to school for a week but at least he is feeling better now
and not screaming all the time

it was scary for awhile here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im back up to    202
i hate being stressed
i mean a 4 pound gain
cuz of comfort food
just smack me now

i dunno even know when i will get a chance to exercise to burn it off again

oh well i am just living day to day and happy my family is happy and healthy right now

HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING WELL

4 comments:

  1. Yes you will exercise again! Your guy will get better and you will take care of yourself so you can be the best mommy ever to him and any little future Bee's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if you don't keep trigger foods in the house? I can't ever have Doritos or real ice cream in my house because I will inhale it all. I'm glad your lil guy is getting better - but please take care of yourself too, Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he is getting better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine how stressed you have been. Your a very strong woman and i know you'll be right back in the journey when your ready!!

    ReplyDelete