Friday, October 8, 2010

ears ears oh ears

spent 2 hours in the doctors office today
no seats left in the waiting room
standing their for half the time
with lil man running all over a room smaller then my bathroom lol
but at least his ear infection is supposedly gone
he tells the doctor his ears still hurt but the doc said i dunno theirs no infection

sooooooooo

that was my fun today

and i met my neice and nephew at a lake and fed the fish before the doctors

now i am hungry and tired
and still stressed for some odd reason

probably from trying to quit smoking once again

ive gone years without smoking and i cant quit this time WTF

my headlines anymore should just be

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh, well. Stress reduction time.
    Maybe you could 'take a day off' (or three).
    an at home stay cation.
    One time I was so stressed I got someone to watch my child (maybe your siblings?) and laid in bed all day watching old soap clips on youtube. There comes a time when YOu need a rest.
    big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I am now following you. Love all your pictures on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can quit. You'll get back in your groove again. I know it.

    ReplyDelete