Thursday, October 14, 2010

ConFiDenCE iS kEy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



NOT so stressed today
I even had a job interview and im not so stressed

CRAZY lol

I dont think i got the job but this was my first interview in over 6 years sooooooo
im proud
i did it
got through it
 i think i did ok

not much anxiety
and im anxiety queen lol


they are keeping lil man in school even though he is still throwing up on the van
its a emotional thing not physical and i think we just about figured out why hes doing it soooooooooooo
im ok
im calmed down a little
i might be able to fix the problem

i havent smoked in a couple days
GO ME!!!

thats huge since i seem to smoke then dont then smoke then dont

maybe i can never start up again

maybe i can do yoga when i feel that kinda stress anymore

maybe i can just think of other things
like i am trying to do today
and have been trying to do
and get back on track and sweat it out
i do need to lose some of this weight went from a size 16 to a 20
YUCK
but ive got this so its ok



on to a brighter note
caught a pic of lil mans best friend fierce feliexa and he sharing a story together
LOL




and this is her showing off for the camera why we call her
FIERCE FELEXA
(but seriously she is just playing here ~ she honestly is the sweetest thing ever )



4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are feeling better. I have been worried about you & your little guy since the bus driver rant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a cute puppy! Great job on not smoking for a few days! So awesome!

    Casey
    www.runningoutofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pooch! One day at a time, Bee, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are doing a lot better, I'm so glad for you!!!
    I know how you feel with the job interview, I am DREADING the day I have to do that... even though I hope it's soon!
    Good for you on no smoking too!!!!
    Stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete