so i watched the biggest loser last night and felt like crap because i have given up for a couple days on everything because i feel so sick
but other than that
has anyone noticed jillian with all the makeup and new hair do
she getting girly lol
i saw the comercial with shay too she looked good i just wanted to scream out how do you keep going after all this time
i really want to know people cuz i have seemed to lose my mojo somewhere somehow
i am completely depressed for no reason whatsoever and so forgetful right now
i mean you could pay me like they are for shay and id probably so no i dont wanna move its ok
im just hoping i get my head back in the game soon cuz im worried about myself right now


BIG HUGS! I think we all get like this. Do your best, it will pass. It is hard, and it is hard to be patient. I believe you can!
ReplyDeleteBee-I hope you feel better soon. Don't give up on yourself!
ReplyDeleteSorry things are so tough right now... I've only just got my mojo back after several months of very half-hearted effort...
ReplyDeleteHope things improve for you VERY soon.
Patsy x
Go easy, grrrl!
ReplyDeleteGive yourself some good self-talk and some good self-care...like you would do for your own best friend if she were in your place...
Things almost always look different when you step back for a new perspective!
This is a hard journey....not always all bright and shiny!
I haven't had a chance to watch TBL yet...hope to view it tonight, so I can't comment on your reflections.
ReplyDeleteBUT. I know that in the past, I've tried to keep first and foremost in my head why I was losing. What made me want to lose weight in the first place so to speak. And then somehow keeping that thought first and foremost in my mind.
Your end little quote "It's hard to wait around for somethign you know may never happen but it's harder when you know it's everything you want" really sums up where I am in my life.
HOWEVER, my weight is not in that category. I and I alone am responsible for my weight. I can make the choices to make it happen. Yes, I have to wait...but I KNOW that it WILL happen!
So sorry. Sending hugs your way! You are worth this. You are worth sticking to your plan and becoming even more heatlhy. Give yourself some love. You have come so far, celebrate that and then move forward!
ReplyDelete(Hug) BEE- sometimes there are just weeks like that. I'm glad you're still posting and that you're still doing your plan even if it's just going through the motions. You are awesome. You're still doing good things.
ReplyDeleteI think Jillian looks good too. It is a bit funny. :P