and she is doing ok
and now i am just visiting with my parents and then i haev an autism meeting
so i'll keep this short and sweet
i fell off track for a couple days because i got very depressed over this whole granny being in a nursing home thing
hate the thought of it but it was ok today visiting sooooo
ne hooooooo
the last 2 days i've been back on track
the biggest loser of course helped with that
i saw them ride a bicycle for 26 miles in an hour and a half
and i thought id try it
but i only got to 10 miles 45 mins then i burnt out lol
i dont know how they do it
my ars hurt like hell
but thats a goal for me to conquer now
im getting about 8000 to 10000 steps in a day
thanks so much shannon for the pedometer
i got it and i love it
have been using it every day
THANKS!!!!!
i loved the card as well
i have pictures but of course i forgot them today so maybe next time
i can post how happy i was that day and the card
todays workout was jillians no more trouble zones
and the wii burnt an extra 180 cals
and of course my 10,000 steps
so im back on course
and better than ever cuz i have soooooo much time on my hands now
my house is spotless lol
oh well thats it for now
thanks for all your great comments
GUYS LIKE CRAZY :-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking yesterday that you hadn't posted for awhile. Sorry you had a rough patch. When my Gran went to a nursing home, it broke my heart. It was the best thing for her, but it was terribly difficult.
ReplyDeleteYou biked...ONLY 10 miles....ONLY...are you kidding? That is flippin AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of you. That BL was so inspiring. I think I cried 10 times during that show.
Hang in there girl. I hope your Granny gets adjusted well..
Miss you too!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where you were. I hope your Gran is ok. Jen.
ReplyDeleteMISSED YOU TOO! :) glad to see you are back on track even with all that is/was going on!
ReplyDeleteWell...I miss you! I'm glad that you recognize what caused you to be depressed and " slightly" off track. Glad your back on track. You can do this. I'm with you 100%!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your visit with granny went well.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see you are back on track. Way to go!
BEE you are awesome. We miss you too. But, I'm happy you're taking care of yourself. And come back as soon as you can!
ReplyDeleteMissing you too.
ReplyDeleteglad you had a good visit with Granny.
I also watch TBL and I can barely do 10 minutes on the bike so going to work towards that too.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
"hugs" miss you too!! Glad granny is doing well.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the exercise.
ReplyDeleteMy friend just started doing Jillians no more trouble spots...and she said it was killer.
I'm sorry about your granny--that must be quite an adjustment for both of you. If life wouldn't throw us these curve balls, we'd have no trouble staying on track, would we? I'm ruled by my emotions, too. Good for you for jumping back so quickly.
ReplyDeleteI have to confess that I don't watch The Biggest Loser, but I really should. I suppose it's over now? lol I do have Dr. H's book Where Did All the Fat Go and I do like it. When I'm feeling okay, I like to follow the 2 hours of exercise a day.
Now, I'll be dreaming of a spotless house like yours!
Yay for being back on track!
ReplyDelete