I did my workout and the BEAST
i did the no more trouble zones dvd
i cant believe i still have trouble zones after a year
stupid stupid stupid
dont forget the biggest loser tonight everyone
i missed it soooo much lol
gotta love seeing the beast pick on someone else
tata for now

You are so funny!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job getting in your workout. I'm sooo looking forward to The Biggest Loser tonight, I've missed it as well. It's one of the few shows I actually watch..
ReplyDeleteHave fun tonight.
ReplyDeleteYeah - another Biggest Loser fan!! I've missed it too - not that I didn't enjoy the Olympics, but it was a bit too much curling for me! :D
ReplyDeleteCan I add you to my blog roll?? I always like to ask first.
of course you can follow my blog
ReplyDeleteyours is set up differently than mine so i have no idea how to follow yours though