Thursday, March 11, 2010

comments

thanks for all your great comments guys
i think most of them said
i should try just maintaining for awhile and
 i think i should just be happy with maintaining for awhile
you guys are right
always are
thanks i feel alot better


really cute little video about  autism

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I missed the last post, so hopefully I'm not too late to share my opinion. :)

    If you're on a plateau then you definitely need to shake up your routine. Try a different workout, adjust your calories (very often that means adding in a bit extra), just do something to shock your body.

    There isn't anything wrong with maintaining, just make sure you're not using this as an excuse to fall back into bad habits.

    Good luck!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEE- you are so fabulous. If only you knew how much you do. You are incredible. You are devoted. You are a motivating survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay positive- its worth the weight!!

    (the weight was unintentional but then thought oh a pun!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been at this gig for over a year. I slipped off the wagon last summer and gained a lot back. I'm finally back to where I was before I lost my momentum.

    I would suggest forgetting the scale for a while and just focus on living a healthy life. Find something new and fun to do and just enjoy living. Go for a walk in a new place. Try a new exercise class or DVD. How about renting a bellydancing DVD from Netflix. Try Turbo Jam. Just don't stress over plateaus and scales.

    SparkPeople is going to have a plateau buster challenge starting in April. It's free.

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being comfortable maintaining for awhile can be such a freeing feeling! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete