THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS FOR MY DAD EVERYONE
HE SEEMS TO BE DOING OK WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE HAD A SEIZURE LETS HOPE HE NEVER HAS ANOTHER ONE
So as you can tell my weekend was crazy
and sunday i just spent the whole day lazy on the couch
I have something wrong with my stomach this past week and it just is getting worse and worse so lets hope this bug or whatever it is goes away
my stomach is so bloated today i feel like i am 9 months pregnant
i have no idea how much i weigh i cant even think about that right now i havent eaten anything bad but i just feel so yucky i dont care what the scale would even say right now
we have therapy in a little bit so maybe i will write more later after therapy and hopefully i get a workout in and it makes me all better lol
PEACE OUT!!!!!!
I am so very glad you dad is okay. I hope you get better soon-don't put off taking care of you Bee!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're dad is feeling a bit better...
ReplyDeleteJust stick with it and don't worry about weighing yourself. If you keep eating well, you'll have a nice surprise when you do get around to weighing yourself. :o)
Aww BEE, I'm so glad to see you today. Also, I'm glad your Dad is okay.
ReplyDeleteTake it one day at a time. Emotionally stressful times can really throw me out of whack. Deff do a workout later. It'll make you ALL better. Totally. :P
I'm glad to hear your dad seems to be doing okay. I will continue to pray for his recovery and that it doesn't happen again.
ReplyDeleteWith all that is going on I totally understand having an off weekend and taking a lazy day and some sort of stomach thing on top of it all. You poor thing. I'm glad you don't care about the scale, whatever numbers it shows have no power over you.
You are strong, you can do this. Looking forward to hearing a good update about therapy and if you got your workout in. I hope your day gets brighter. ((huggles))
I am so glad he's doing ok! Just take care of yourself sweetie :)
ReplyDelete