Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~march 16th GREAT workout~

Everyday i have been basically letting you know a blog i follow daily
so you guys can check them out if ya want to
so here goes todays blog that i read and enjoyed was

kellyislosingweight

so go check her blog out guys
~~~~~~~~~~~
so i just finished the biggest loser power sculpt  all 3 levels
and some extra ab work for corletta
love ya girly
and my muscles are feeling very strong today
my arms amaze me everyday because they even have muscles now LOL


now im just gonna stay active for the rest of the day
hopefully everyone has a healthy active happy tuesday

and dont forget about the biggest loser tonight!!!!!

peace out

6 comments:

  1. wow...all 3 levels...that's awesome!!

    can't wait for the BL 2nite!! Always keeps me energized for the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the workout.

    I NEVER forget about "The Biggest Loser" I love that show too much. I don't watch much TV but I make sure not to miss that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've opened up your friend's blog and i'll go there as soon as I'm done here on yours. You're doing awesome. Great job. Have fun watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You amaze me with your workouts. My hero. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great workouts!

    Heres my new favorite line "did you get your tickets" "To the gun show" (2nd line said as you flex your bicep) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Biggest Loser. It is such an inspirational show :-)

    ReplyDelete