Wednesday, March 3, 2010

march 3rd workout


cant believe its march already
its still snowing though and that suckssssssssssss
cant wait till its warmer
im freezing people
ne hoooooooooooo
i did biggest loser cardio all 3 levels and im gonna say i half assed it today crazy
i dunno why besides im sore
i did everything it just felt like i didnt push myself cuz everythin is sore
especially my butt for some reason and my hip is out of whack someone wanna come whack it back into place for me or does any person out there have any idea how to pop a hip back into place

i loved that biggest loser was on last night
but i am tired from staying up to see it all

im gonna try running again later

wow this is all so random
LOL

heres some more randomness
my son knows hte days of the week
amazing right
he just walks up tp me last night and says the days of the week and if you ask him what comes after tuesday he knows
any order he knows
im so impressed by him and his strength everyday to overcome autism
he is so much stronger than me he has no idea
so i lost a couple pounds
he speaks when people said he wouldnt speak ever
he likes to sing abcs
he likes to count to 30
30 people
a year ago i would have been happy for him to say 1
the fact that he says momma
brings me to tears daily
he is so strong
ust wanted to say that cuz i tell him all the time and i was just randomly thinking these things

im not hungry and its lunch
if i dont eat i will binge so i guess i need to force it down uuuggghhhh

peace outssssssssssssssssssss

9 comments:

  1. Holy Moly..That's some randomness. Hehe.

    I'm glad you got in your workout, even if you had to only give it part strength to do it because your sore..Better than not doing anything.

    I enjoyed watching the Biggest Loser last night too but I soo wanted to go to bed when my son did. I was barely staying away at the end. I missed the vote because I was sorta out of it but did see who left. Didn't really see the update either. I'll have to catch the rerun in a few days to see what I ended up missing.

    Your son is doing wonderful. It's great all the things he is now learning and picking up on and retaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son. Is awesome. I LOVE that he says MOMMA. I would totally cry too. He is so smart, and that is super hard to power through and be able to count and talk. That takes a whole lot of effort to reroute those speech pathways.

    GO BEE and her Boy! Your workout is just down a bit. Noticing it helps you be able to punch it back up. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what you're doing to make your butt sore. I want a sore butt, too. The lunges are getting my thighs but not my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, did TBL run late or something? I hope Tivo caught it all! As it is I'm a few weeks behind, lol. Last season I watched the last episode the day before this season started. I am so bad about watching TV! lol

    Yep, even a halfass workout is better than no workout. I do hope your hip starts feeling better soon though.

    Very cool about your son!! Woot!

    Have a great week,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry BEE, you just said,

    "i did biggest loser cardio all 3 levels and im gonna say i half assed it today crazy
    i dunno why besides im sore
    i did everything it just felt like i didnt push myself cuz everythin is sore"

    I took that to mean what happens in my head when my body is doing it, but my head isn't in it. I'm happy to know you're still blowing us away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I phoned in a workout the other day and could totally tell the whole time, oh well, at least we're trying :)
    Awesome about your son, that is beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son is so lucky to have a mom who not only loves him, but celebrates him. Isn't it wonderful that so much attention is being given to autism in the media lately. The more that people hear and learn, the easier it is for them to accept those with autism. Ignorance (and I don't mean that in a derogatory way, just a lack of knowledge)is what holds people back from understanding.

    All the best to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so inspired by your son! To overcome obstacles in his path the way he has is inspirational :)
    No idea on the hip thingie but i'm a good whacker sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, yay, about your son!
    And your sore butt.

    ReplyDelete