Thursday, March 4, 2010

march 4th workout


I did biggest loser bootcamp dvd all three levels
and I ran 11 minute mile again
all I can say is ouch people
i am so sore
i cant wait till the weekend


6 comments:

  1. Love both quotes. You are exactly right! If life were easy, there would also be nothing worth accomplishing! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know who always enjoys exercising! That stuff is HARDDDDD! I have to say to myself, "Alexia, it's not like it's going to kill you!"

    Thanks for the support on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the motivation to workout at home like you enough to make an impact. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "If my life was easy..." quote! I totally needed that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing such a great job with your workouts. You'll certainly deserve some rest days this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I'm very impressed! :o)

    ReplyDelete