changes
Granny is going into a nursing home monday
so this is my last day watching her
and that also means my last day blogging for awhile
when i am at my moms i have a computer to use
at home i do not
so i guess i will just be updating whenever i get over to my mothers
and i promise at some point even if its in june i am going to put my easter pics up from this year and last to see the comparision
this is a very hard day today
but hopefully over time it will be okay
have great weekend everyone
Hope everything goes ok... Will be thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteLook forward to hearing from you when you get back.
Sorry to hear than your Granny need to go, hopefully it will give her more help.
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking forward to seeing your posts!!
So sad to hear that she is going into a nursing home. That is a hard decision to make. Blessings through this challenging time.
ReplyDeleteHope everything turns ok. Hope we still get to see your posts often!
ReplyDeleteI'll miss your daily updates-but I look forward to keep seeing your progress and lovely easter pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you and your family. It is never easy to make that decision.
ReplyDeleteI will miss your everyday blogs.
Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see your Easter pics.
Hope things go well on Monday and we will miss your posts so visit Mom often LOL
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Grandma. I'll miss reading your posts. Hope you come back soon!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me very sad. I know that you will continue strong on your journey! I can't wait to see the pictures that you'll be posting! Good luck!
ReplyDeletehope everything goes well today
ReplyDeleteI'll miss you, but I'm definitely keeping you in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I just gave you an award - check it out: http://slowlybutsurely2010.blogspot.com/2010/03/award-for-me.html
I miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss reading from you so much. I hope your family is doing well. I can't wait until you come back to the blog world.
ReplyDelete