Friday, March 5, 2010

no therapy today

YAY NO THERAPY TODAY
an early weekend for me LOL
im got some huge paper and my son and i are gonna go paint for awhile
i'll take a pic later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i am challenging everyone to take 10,000 steps today

im gonna do my best
get up and just march in place when ya can
thats the goal for the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so does anyone else think this is rude
a friend calls the other day and asks me how i lose weight cuz i eat badly
first off i havent seen this person since november
and who says that to somone who has lost 85 pounds in a year
weird

oh well
stress will just cause weight gain so im letting it go :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I added running every night and i shall say my calves are killing people

I think i am just gonna do all 3 levels of the shred today and be done with it and try to get all my steps in
no running today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so today seems like a great day and my aunts coming to visit so im soooooo excited
we love her  shes the bestest

so i hope everyone has a great weekend i know i plan on it 

and ill update obviously if i get my planned workouts in

LOVE YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is a weird, rude thing to say. Good job letting it roll off your back. People have strange reactions to our weight loss. WE just have to realize it's their issue, not ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job letting it go-I'd be tempted to say something rude back. I think people who aren't willing to make the effort really don't believe you can do it with diet and exercise. They think there has to be a pill or specific diet involved.

    Here's to you getting your steps in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that "friend" has some issues with food of her own. You can lose weight eating anything, I living proof of that. When I was losing all my weight before, I had this woman at the gym ask what I ate. I told her and included the chocolate that I must eat everyday. She literally gasped..."You can't lose weight and do that!!" Uh...really...I am. You are smart to blow it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 levels of the shred?! Girl, you're my hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't listen. I hope you continue as strong as you have. Listen to some Pink and forget it! I hope you had a lot of fun painting.

    ReplyDelete